Geberit urinal carrier.
Requires 3″ minimum wall depth in wood or steel studs. Supports up to 110 lbs (50 Kg). Single flush 0.5 gpf (1.9 lpf). Installation hardware included.
Requires Geberit Single Flush actuator plate to complete installation.
Features & Specifications
- Duofix carrier installation frame for wall-hung urinal Universal.
- For installation of concealed flush valves for wall-hung urinal
- For installation in wood or steel stud walls that provide support in a minimum 3″ (75 mm) depth
- For single flush
- For room wall or preWall construction covered with panels (gypsum or wood)
- For installation in front of a solid or drywall
- For installation in room-height preWall or partition wall
- For a floor construction of 0 – 8 in (0 – 20 cm)
- For 2-hole stud mounted wall-hung urinal with rear water inlet
- With adjustable fixture, supply, drain and valve mounitng elevations and/or widths
- Supports up to 110 lbs (50 kg)
- Not suitable for hanger-type urinals with flushometer spud connections
- Water supply connection at right
- Self-locking feet for tool-free alignment of the element
- Feet galvanized, infinitely adjustable 0 – 8 in (0 – 20 cm)
- Flow rate at 15 psi (1 bar): 3.8 / 4.7 gpm without flow limiter (0.24 / 0.3 l/s)
- Water test pressure: 230 psi (16 bar)
- Operating pressure range: 14 – 116 psi (1 – 8 bar)
- Frame, rough-in box, water supply, drainage elbow
- 2 threaded rods M8 for ceramics fastening
- Vaccuum breaker
- Fastening material